Tony's Clarion Red Blend Grilled Pork Chops
- Rub Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup Sea salt
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Garlic powder
- 2 tsps Cinnamon
- 3 tsps Ground thyme
- 1 tsp Ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsps Ground black pepper
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 tbsp Liquid smoke
- 1 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Bloody Mary mix (favorite mix of your choice)
- 1 cup Renwood Clarion Red Blend
- 1/4 cup Rub powder, pulsed in coffee grinder until it is a fine powder
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tbsps Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
Combine all rub ingredients for the pork chops. Reserve 1⁄2 of the rub seasoning for the the BBQ sauce. Use the remaining rub ingredients to lightly coat six
3⁄4- to 1-inch thick bone-in pork chops.
Let pork chops rest for 10 minutes before grilling.
Combine all wet ingredients in a sauce pan and reduce by half. Add dry ingredients and simmer on low for 5 to 7 minutes.
Serve pork chops from the grill basted in BBQ sauce or coat pork chops in BBQ sauce as desired.
For a printable card, click here.