Watermelon and Heirloom Tomato Salad
- 4 Large Heirloom Tomatoes
- 2 Personal Sized Watermelon (or 16 Triangles from Large)
- Mozzarella Balls (to Taste)
- Basil (to Taste)
- Orange Rind (1 Small Orange)
- Garzon Olive Oil
- Citrus Vinaigrette
- Smoked Salt
1. Cut the tomatoes and watermelon into hearty slices and arrange on a platter.
2. Sprinkle the orange rinds over the tomato and watermelon.
3. Drizzle olive oil and the citrus vinaigrette over the entire platter, to taste.
4. Top with a chiffonade of basil, smoked salt and pepper (to taste).
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 day.