Chipotle Lime Corn Cobs
- 6 arge ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsps teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string. Place in a stockpot; cover with cold water. Soak for 20 minutes; drain.
Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chipotle, cilantro, lime juice, lime peel and garlic; spread one heaping tablespoon over each ear of corn. Sprinkle with Asiago cheese.