Strawberry Sorbet and Jubilance Sparkling Wine Floats
October 25, 2018
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsps honey
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- strawberry compote
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 bottle of Renwood Jubilance Sparkling Rosé
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 4
- For the sorbet: place strawberries and yogurt in a food processor and pulse until somewhat smooth. Add the honey and lemon juice and pulse until mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour sorbet into a parchment-lined bread pan and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- For the compote: heat strawberries and lemon juice over high heat in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce for a simmer for 10 minutes, breaking down the strawberries into smaller pieces with a spatula or fork.
- To put everything together: Pour compote into the bottom of each glass. Scoop out the sorbet and add 1-2 scoops in each glass. Pour wine over top and enjoy!